TAT PLOT PART THE 2
18/7/11 00:06[Fresh off this thread, Len is wandering around the area where he could swear the mansion was. He doesn't have a nifty GPS like some robots, but he actually is pretty good at finding his way around...
So where is his home?]
So where is his home?]
Tags:
(no subject)
18/7/11 05:43 (UTC)[Though she had, as usual, come from seemingly nowhere, Rin was now peeking out from behind a tree that Len had only just walked by.]
We were starting to get worried, you know!
(no subject)
18/7/11 05:50 (UTC)(no subject)
18/7/11 06:06 (UTC)I suppose the trees all look the same. But don't worry! [She comes up along side Imi and wraps both her arms around one of his.] I'll just lead you back myself!
(no subject)
18/7/11 06:12 (UTC)[he feels a little less... what was the term Miku-san used? slow-witted? now]
Thank you!
(no subject)
18/7/11 06:34 (UTC)It takes a while to get used to these woods, I suppose!
[She smiles.] Of course, Len!
(no subject)
18/7/11 06:36 (UTC)Um, I do u-- usually follow Rini-san...
Sorry you... you had to come find me.
(no subject)
18/7/11 06:44 (UTC)(no subject)
18/7/11 06:45 (UTC)Um, but what it happens again when I am taking a... a walk?
(no subject)
18/7/11 06:52 (UTC)(no subject)
18/7/11 06:56 (UTC)[he feels bothersome. a lot]
(no subject)
18/7/11 07:06 (UTC)(no subject)
18/7/11 07:12 (UTC)...
(no subject)
18/7/11 07:34 (UTC)Oh, will you look at that? Home already!
(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by/2
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
18/7/11 20:06 (UTC)So, when a voice casually calls out from the shadows, the breaking of that silence is quite abrupt.]
Get lost?
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:18 (UTC)L-- Len-san!
I... I did...
[looks a little embarassed at that]
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:20 (UTC)Silly thing. You know that's what happens when you wander off.
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:34 (UTC)I was... was trying to stay near the mansion.
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:35 (UTC)(no subject)
18/7/11 20:38 (UTC)[doesn't know that word]
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:42 (UTC)[He takes a step forward.]
Troubled.
[Step.]
Anxious.
[Step.]
Concerned.
[He finally stops, about an arm's length away.]
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:49 (UTC)I-- I wasn't trying... I... I mean, I don't want her to feel... feel...
(no subject)
18/7/11 20:52 (UTC)(no subject)
18/7/11 21:10 (UTC)I-- I'm not... not worth...
(no subject)
18/7/11 21:11 (UTC)Say it.]
(no subject)
18/7/11 21:16 (UTC)(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by(no subject)
Posted by